Keep in mind that my nephew is almost 2 1/2 years old. He cracks me up! So here you go:
The clothes policeman
I no longer fear that I will be caught in the house or in public wearing improper attire. I now have my son to monitor and correct my clothing choices. Aidan absolutely does not like it when we are not fully clothed. He immediately tells us to ‘put shirt on’ or ‘put pants on’. Makes me feel like we are just too hideous for him to look at without being completely covered in clothing. And if that isn’t bad enough, this morning I am getting dressed, and he tells me ‘Mommy put other shirt on.’ I asked him ‘what’s wrong with this shirt?’ He replies, ‘it’s too tight.’ WHAT??!! Twerp.
And I just want to put up some pictures of sweet Keely just because. :)
I love them so...
3 comments:
So cute!
Cruel little boy! Must have been his aunt that taught him about fashion. You know it definitely wasn't me! :-)
Hey there stranger :). I saw your link on Andrea Brook's blog! How are you doing??
Post a Comment