Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I...

I am: in denial of turning 31 this year.

I think: WAY too much.

I know: the Lord loves me and has His best plan for me… but sometimes I hold onto things in my life too tightly and get things out of whack

I want: to eat all I want and never gain weight… this has NEVER happened.

I have: a lot of quirks… I think I get them from my mother. :)

I wish: I would let loose more… go to the “I care” line

I hate: Monday mornings

I miss: my cousin Laura who lives in Alabama right now

I fear: making the wrong decisions and being single forever

I hear: my coworker who has been on her cellphone ALL day long speaking in a language I can’t understand. But then again, I’m writing a blog!!

I feel: a little loopy right now. It’s been a little nutty today. Actually, its been kind of fun. No boss – and a lot of laughter at work.

I smell: my cheez-its I am eating right now

I crave: ice cream. If it is cold and creamy, I want it!!

I search: for fun shoes online – I’m addicted I tell you.

I wonder: what my life will look like in 5 years

I regret: a lot of things… but then I have to remind myself that the Lord’s in control.

I love: to laugh and make others smile.

I ache: when those close to me hurt.

I care: about what people think WAY too much.

I always: shave my legs every day.

I am not: high maintenance. :) I’m really not!!

I believe: I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever

I dance: poorly!! LOL. But I so badly wish I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sing: all of the time. In the car, at home, etc.

I don’t always: think clearly/do the best thing when I’m tired…

I fight: with my sister a WHOLE lot less than I used to… (and that’s a miracle, isn’t it, Aim?!) in fact, its usually when I’m being ultra-selfish. I’m sorry Aim!!! I love you!!

I write: very little… or at least handwritten stuff. I need to journal more.

I win: nothing! It’s in my genes.

I lose: my patience when driving in traffic… I hate to drive slow.

I never: eat mushrooms or black olives - EVER

I confuse: pretty much everyone around me!! LOL

I listen: to my iPod all of the time. When I’m at home, it’s on.

I can usually be found: on my computer. Haha.

I am scared: of geese and of not being in control.

I need: solid, close friendships – and things to do on the weekends… I hate quiet, lonely weekends

I am happy about: having Friday off!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scared of geese? He he he That explains your behavior at Towne Lake! LOL

You make me laugh! Thanks - I needed that!

stephanie said...

I like this blog....so fun and I learned a lot about you (: