Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Grade: F

i just glanced through some of my old blogs and ran across this one. 

wow.  if someone were to grade me on this, it would definitely be a big fat "F"!  although there are a couple of ones that i'm proud to say have happened... and FAR outweigh the others!!

let's see how i've done:

Ten things I'd like to do (and more)

1. Go to Europe – namely Paris and Italy (ok… those aren’t the same things. One is a city, another, a country. But still. I want to go!!)  nope

2. Run another half marathon  nope - can't even run 2 miles these days but i'll keep working at it

3. Fall in love – haha. Yeah. Just had to put this one on here. :)  YEAH!  this one is my favorite one that happened!!

4. Get out of Texas this year!!!  do colorado and kauai count??

5. Cook more - become more comfortable with it  eh... not TOO great at it. or maybe i'm just lazy??

6. Become a photographer – guess that would mean I would need to get a good camera, take a class and start taking pictures?  nope

7. Experience more of Dallas – anyone want to join me?!  nope

8. Figure out how to work in my yard. LOL. I hate yardwork and have successfully killed my plants. My flowerbeds/plants look horrible!!  nope.  haha.  luckily i don't have to accomplish this one anytime soon.  no house = no yard 

9. Learn how to do flower arrangements – weird one. I know.  nope

10. GET A NEW JOB!!!!! (and maybe a new career?!?!)  a BIG nope

**UPDATE** (I keep thinking of more things I want to add... and I know there are more but here are just some I think of...)
11. Take voice lessons  nope

12. Learn how to dance  nope - although the hubs keeps pushing for this

13. Get a dog - a chocolate lab  does a yellow one count??  :) 

14. Start riding... a road bike that is  nope

3 comments:

McGrath Five said...

Let's go explore more of Dallas! And let's at least have a goal of the Turkey Trot.

Steven said...

I like #3 the best... I love you baby. Thanks for marrying me. :)

Jennifer said...

I take objection with #7 depending on the date of this original post. If you have been able to check off falling in love then in my opinion Rise, Dish, and some of our other outings surely qualify for exploring more of Dallas! :) Maybe we just need to make it happen more often! When you and Amy decide to go, just let me know!