Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bath time

Peyton loves her bath time! Its so fun to watch her. I am sure we have many bath adventures in our future!!

And I believe that this is the first picture of Peyton & mommy that I somewhat approve of. I realized that the ones we have of us together are either at the hospital or shortly after I got home... which reads: SWOLLEN.  Yikes. Not pretty.

And I apologize for my lack of makeup.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love this photo, B!!! I have several baby bath photos of you and your sis that are favorites. :-) I am SO GLAD you finally shared a photo of you and Peyton! Just a couple of days ago, I realized that I didn't have any pics at all of the two of you. Let's work on more. :-)

Jennifer said...

Ditto! Maybe that can be a goal of Friday!

Lacey said...

I love this picture! Speaking from experience, make sure you get in FRONT of the camera every once in a while or you'll go through pics in a couple of years and go...uhhh....I know *I* gave birth to her, so where am I!?!