Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4 months!

(guest blogger for today: hubs!)


So, I know this is a few weeks late, but we wanted to hook Peytonski up with a 4 month old blog.  So here it goes...


Peyton:
- I'm still flashing gang signs, and I love to stair at my hands first thing in the morning.  I watch them ever so closely because they are tricky... they drift ever so slowly towards my mouth... and when they least expect it, I grab them with my mouth... all four fingers if I'm lucky.
- I enjoy my time with mommy, especially when she's on the phone with daddy.  I already know his ringtone, and I stop everything I'm doing when he calls... I even stop eating.
- Right now, my favorite thing to laugh at is my yellow dog Riley.  She makes me giggle just watching her go crazy after her ball.
- I still love baths, and it is truly a game to see how high I can splash water.  Today, the water flew out and splashed the trash can. 
- My fastest time rolling over is about 1.7 seconds.  I don't enjoy being on my back as much as I used to, and mommy and daddy have to hold me down when they're changing my diaper because I like to roll over every time they set me down.
- I've started sleeping on my face, and I usually wake up with sleep marks somewhere.  My new thing is to immediately look up at everyone when M&D come in to wake me up in the morning.
- Mommy wrote last time that I like to stick my two fingers in my mouth... I'm still digging that move, and now I'm practicing to be a professional whistler.  I can't seem to make a whistle noise no matter how hard I blow on my fingers... gotta keep practicing.
- I blew past my 3-6 month pajamas... I only wear the 6-9 month ones now.  The others are for babies...
- Daddy tells me that one of the highlights of his day is when he gets home from work.  He calls out "Munchkin!", and I smile at him... I think I'll hang on to him for a while.
- Mommy started taking me to MOPS every other Monday, and I'm doing really well dealing with "stranger danger".  I used to cry when Gram or Grammy would hold me, but now we're besties.
- I am sleeping from 8:00p to just before 7:00a when Daddy wakes me up to give me sugar before he has to head to work.  Daddy still "dream feeds" me at 10:00p but I usually sleep right through it! Mommy and Daddy are VERY happy about this!!!

The doctor said I look perfect! Here are my 4 month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 4.5 oz  (50-75 percentile)
Height: 23 3/4 in (50-75 percentile)
Head circumference: (don't remember it but I am in the 90th percentile! I have a HUGE brain!!)

The rest of it is a little bit of a blur... I can't remember the exact dates on everything, and the stuff I'm telling you could have happened three weeks ago or three days ago.  I'll save some of it for my 5 month blog.  Until then, enjoy some pictures!

I got to visit my great grandmother!




Snuggle time with Grandmommy

Look at those cheeks






My buddy... 

Silly time with Daddy...
Mommy's walking partner... Haha.








1 comment:

Mom said...

I just LOVE reading these posts! Your guest blogger did a great job! :-)