I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but one song in particular can shut off Peyton's crying. Well... as you can tell... only momentarily tonight. Poor sweet girl was extra tired. And please ignore my singing... :)
I keep watching this. So cute. It really is a magic song for her. I sang it to her on Wednesday when she was getting sleepy and a little weepy, and it worked! But of course, I had to keep singing it. I'm 100% positive that she prefers your voice over my attempt at singing. :) Love you guys!
1 comment:
I keep watching this. So cute. It really is a magic song for her. I sang it to her on Wednesday when she was getting sleepy and a little weepy, and it worked! But of course, I had to keep singing it. I'm 100% positive that she prefers your voice over my attempt at singing. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment