I find it interesting that for the last many years, I have dreamed about taking my children to a pumpkin patch. I have viewed so many friends' pictures (and friends of friends... Yes, I admit I am a blog stalker) that seem to portray such a glorious time of their little one(s) posed among fabulous autumn props! I couldn't wait to experience that myself!!
Well, our experience wasn't awful... but it definitely wasn't glorious! Ha. It is a feat in itself to get all three of us (hubs, me and the little one) ready and out the door. But we managed. And of course, Peyton looked cute... as always. We decided to visit one of the pumpkin patches in our town. (Actually there are 2 right next to each other. Really confusing. Not sure why they do that!) Anyways, it was a very busy morning at the pumpkin patch. Kids running everywhere... pictures being taken... hay rides... bounce houses... etc.
We managed to work our way to a few "picture opportunities" only to later discover that our camera was not working as we thought. We had a lady take a family picture of the three of us... FAIL. Steven took several pictures of me and Peyton... FAIL. I took pictures of hubs and Peyton... FAIL. Oh well. We did manage to get some good ones! Here are some of those:
(By the way, Peyton was in a pretty somber mood most of the morning. She was still stinkin' cute but it took quite a bit to get that bubbly smile out of her.)


No comments:
Post a Comment