Thursday, December 13, 2007

by the way... (2 posts in one day!)

in case you are wondering, i should be finishing up packing. the movers come in about 4 hours. but what am i doing? procrastinating. i'm sick... don't have ANY energy... i'm tired... overwhelmed... and i'm really sick of looking at the remaining stacks of junk. you know what junk i'm talking about right? those things you have NO idea what to do with... they didn't seem to fit into any category while packing. plus, it doesn't help that i am moving just up the street. one of these days i will have to REALLY pack. (and really get rid of my crap!!)

luckily i don't have to techinically be out of this apartment until the end of the month so there will be some stragglers of junk left for next week. i just can't handle any more!! but i guess i need to at least make it where the movers can get to the furniture, right??

but then comes the fun part... UNpacking. heavy sigh.

ok. off to finish this. one last load to the house before the movers come!!

2 comments:

EO said...

I totally know what you mean... I always have some random items left over after packing, I usually keep a laundry basket free for those items.

Oh it's so exciting to move, but so much hard work... so worth it though!

BTW, your below post is hysterical!! (coming from an Aggie :) I love the very end... "Taco Meat". LOL!

stephanie said...

I hated moving out of my last apartment...but remember that you don't technically ever have to move again now that you're a homeowner (:

Can't wait to see the house in person!