Here are a few of my thoughts so far...
- Indigestion 24/7 is AWFUL.
- Hormones can do some weird things to your body... and it is different for every pregnant woman. For me, I have the worst adolescent acne of my life. And nothing can get rid of it.
- Smoking should be banned... Oh. And so should flavored coffee. These both send me over the edge especially at work when I cannot escape it!
- My brain has already been sucked up by the baby and according to hubs, so has his. :)
- Something can sound really good to me so I will go to the store and stock up. And then 9 times out of 10, the next time I grab for it, it tastes awful to me.
- I LOVE orange juice.
- I could live off of dried cherries... the Sprouts kind.
- Salt is a beautiful thing. Chips make the world a better place.
- Chocolate (especially chocolate CANDY) seems to have been removed from my diet. I would have never guessed that one.
- I crave pizza, breakfast tacos, sausage rolls, chips & salsa. What in the world? Where are the veggies??
- Why must food purchased at a restaurant/fast food joint or cooked by someone else always taste SO good but food cooked at home is less than desirable?
- Why do body sounds (coughing, blowing nose) make me cringe and want to gag? Oh wait... this is normal. :)
- Why have I forgotten how to do my hair or makeup? I can't seem to get the "tired" erased from my face.
All that said...
Baby Seels, mommy and daddy love you so much! We are anxious to get through the next 6 months and be able to see your sweet face and hold you!
Baby Seels, mommy and daddy have our guesses on if you are a little boy or little girl. We will be thrilled with either one! Just can't wait to find out! What a fabulous Christmas present!
Baby Seels, your Grammy/Granddad, Grandmommy/Papa and Gram/Pop are so excited to meet you! (as are your aunts, uncles and cousins... and if Keely has her way, your name will be "Tink" if you are a girl!)
Baby Seels, I hope you have your daddy's sense of humor and love of sports. Lets just hope you don't get my awkwardness................
Baby Seels, I KNOW you will have blue eyes but I hope that you have strawberry blond hair like me. And maybe be soft spoken like your mommy and Papa to drive your daddy crazy!! Hee hee.
Baby Seels, we can't wait until May for you to get here! In the meantime, keep growing strong and healthy!!
6 comments:
I love this post! Make sure you print it out to keep for Baby Seels someday. Great memories!
We can't wait to meet you, Baby Seels! Be prepared. You are joining one crazy family!
Mommy, thank you for enduring the pains and ills of pregnancy. It'll be all worth it! Love you, sis!
Oh. It is definitely worth it!
Baby Seely, your mommy and daddy's friends can't wait to meet you either! Uncle Dana and Aunt Lori promise to be good babysitters as long as we don't have to change your diaper and we can feed you whatever we want!! We love you already!
Oh my, I definitely love this post! I just keep reading and rereading your words. Yes, it will all be worth it. :-)
Baby Seels, you have such wonderful parents; trust me, I know. And yes, your Grammy and Granddad are SO excited to meet you!!
Hey, I'm not anonymous; your MOM and Baby Seels' Grammy wrote the previous post!
Post a Comment