Monday, April 25, 2011

What will she look like??

I'm starting to get very anxious about meeting our sweet little Peyton. Unfortunately, I'm also getting anxious about the delivery but we won't talk about that.  :)

I don't have many pictures scanned but thought I would share some baby pics of the hubs and me.  What will she look like?  WHO will she look like?  Will she have any hair?  If she does, will it be strawberry blond?! Will she be a chunky baby like her mommy? 

ME:




 HUBS:


Hee hee... :)

Oh I just can't stand it!  I can't wait to see her!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! This is awesome! I love these vintage photos of the both of you!!! I can't wait to meet that precious miracle! (How many more exclamation points can I possibly use??!!!!) :-)

Jennifer said...

She will be beautiful! Elizabeth had a baby boy this morning! Your time is coming quickly!! Keep me posted!