Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome Sweet P!

Peyton Elizabeth was born last Tuesday weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz... and 20 1/2 inches long.   


(And I need to get better about taking pictures of her!!)

She is truly a gift to us.  We are definitely trying to adjust to life with a newborn.  I don't think you can ever prepare yourself for it.  But thru the Lord's grace and strength, we just tackle things one day at a time!

And every day that I watch my sweet husband be a daddy to Sweet P my love for him grows even more.  I didn't think that could happen but my heart is full... and just keeps overflowing.  He is a wonderful daddy and a wonderful husband.  

Oh and I am still trying to find the words to describe her birth story as well as the after-delivery but that will need to be in another post... at a later time. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

How I love reading this post! :-) Peyton is such a precious gift from the Lord for you and Steven, and Peyton is so blessed to have you and Steven as her loving parents. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers. :-)

Jennifer said...

She is such a precious little thing. I am anxious to wrap her up in my arms.