Almost 2 weeks ago, the Lord called my sweet Gramma home.
Peyton was born that Tuesday and Gramma passed away that Thursday when I was still in the hospital. It was a very hard, emotional, bittersweet week for my family. We knew she didn't have much more time but always wanted just one more day with her.
Because of my surgery and being home with a newborn, hubs and I were unable to attend her funeral. Hubs was an honorary pallbearer which I know made him so proud. My gramma loved him...
My sister reminded me of a praise song that says "He gives and takes away..." The Lord gave us a beautiful daughter that week and He called one His own home to be with Him.
I miss her so much but know she is with the Lord and finally reunited with the love of her life, my grandfather Gran Gran. I rejoice in that truth!! Praise Jesus!
Here she is with all but one of her grandchildren at her surprise birthday party two years ago...

1 comment:
I love your post and that great photo. :-) Your Gramma was such a wonderful lady.
Post a Comment