Peyton is one month old today!! I can't believe we made it to this milestone. For the first few weeks, it felt like we would never get here! :)
Overall, she is a good baby.
- She definitely lets you know when she is hungry! Just need to get her eating a little less frantic at times.
- She is starting to smile a bit more but still not sure if it is gas or not. Ha!!
- She is still a little too small for many of her cute outfits but no harm in wearing some anyways!!
- She is very animated with her hands and fingers and can grab hold of your finger with her toes!
- She is starting test out her noises. I love hearing her "coo"!
Here is a picture of how Peyton sleeps at times. Very strange kid I tell ya. I have read that babies with acid reflux tend to sleep like this but so far, we don't see signs for that. Maybe she is just praying!! :)
2 comments:
Happy one-month birthday, Peyton! You are such a precious gift to all of us. :-)
I love you!
Grammy
She is precious Brooke! I just read your blog on her birth story, what a day for you! So grateful that all turned out well. What a little cutie you have there, enjoy!
Post a Comment