Well, for the most part... She will do it if she really wants to. Haha. Sorry for the long video and shaky video. I was getting licked by the dog! And as you can tell, she LOVES to wave. :)
UPDATE: The day after posting this video, P decided she really wanted to move around. She has been exploring like crazy and is quite the speedy crawler. And as always, if the dog is close, that is where she is headed. Not sure we are quite ready for this new "adventure"!!
4 comments:
YAY!!!! Go Peyton! Are you really ready for this Mommy and Daddy? :) Finian loved watching his cousin crawl.
How exciting!! Missing that sweet niece but loving your updates!
Awwwwww! She is so cute! I *love* how she waves at everything.
So cute! I'm thinking no hurry on the pulling up...she's definitely getting around now plenty fast crawling! Watch out Riley Dog, here she comes! :)
Post a Comment