Stumbled across this picture of my Grandmommy and me. She would be so very proud of her two daughters, 5 granddaughters, 4 great-granddaughters and 5 great-grandsons. I miss her so...
Oh wow, you succeeded... made me cry. What a great photo! So wish she could be here to know her great-grandchildren, but there will be time for that someday. Love you!
That is one of my favorite photos of all time! You are right; she would be so very proud of her expanded family. And yes, you made me cry, too. I really miss her. I love you.
Seeing your Grandmommy's angelic, sweet smiling face am thinking her smile is reflected in the next 3 generations of your mom, you, and now Peyton...Little Miss Peyton has a beautiful, godly heritage! Love you, Brooke...
3 comments:
Oh wow, you succeeded... made me cry. What a great photo! So wish she could be here to know her great-grandchildren, but there will be time for that someday. Love you!
Oh, and I see Finian in your face!
That is one of my favorite photos of all time! You are right; she would be so very proud of her expanded family. And yes, you made me cry, too. I really miss her. I love you.
Seeing your Grandmommy's angelic, sweet smiling face am thinking her smile is reflected in the next 3 generations of your mom, you, and now Peyton...Little Miss Peyton has a beautiful, godly heritage! Love you, Brooke...
Post a Comment