Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Giggles

Yes.  Baby girl just turned ONE! I'll blog about that soon. But in the meantime...

The last couple of weeks have been really tough and stressful.  Yesterday was one of these "not so fun" days at work but I took a few minutes in the middle of work to sit with P.  The last couple of days, she has been full of giggles (despite being a little sick).  It just cracks us up when she starts laughing at nothing.  :)  Enjoy!  (and please ignore how silly I sound)  These giggles can definitely brighten one's day!


5 comments:

McGrath Five said...

Thank you for 50 seconds of smiles! Love the giggles!

Mom said...

Peyton reminds me so much of her sweet mommy in this video! Her mommy was a giggler, you know. :-)

Lacey said...

She is adorable! Could listen to it all day :)

Anonymous said...

Been way too long since I checked your site! What a special treat to find the cutest ever, giggling & kiss blowing Peyton...absolutely made my day!!! The Lord knew I needed a good dose of sweet little baby girl giggles! Many thanks to Him and to Peyton's mommy! :)

Susie said...

oops, "anonymous" would be Peyton's grandmommy, aka susie